Truth is Truth: There is no other Truth

You make me brave!  This song by Bethel, is one of my favorites as I face my adversaries. Adversaries come up in many different forms.  Some come because you are being falsely accused by so-called Christians who don't know the word of God and make assumptions about what you are doing, thinking you are making things up. Others, come because you DID do something wrong and, as a result, you need to pay the consequences.
Gossip is not an option in the kingdom. Resist the temptation to gossip or to criticize one another.

I hope and pray that this teaches you a valuable lesson.

Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is on your schedule today: how do you know how to plan your years according to Jesus Christ and his terms and conditions 

Becoming a catalyst is hard work: if you want to see a change, you need to be the change

Don't rush me!! Wait for me Jesus...