Memorial Day is Passing Us By: How Not To Take Lightly the Brave Men and Women Who Fought For Our American Freedom

There ain't nothing to want, you give me all that I need and I need you to keep that fire burnin' for me!
As we reflect on our country's only hope which is in Christ alone, we remember the slain who died for our freedom:


  • freedom to walk home from school without discrimination of race or sexual orientation,
  • Freedom of rights (in my case, religion),
  • Freedom to speak up and speak out for our rights, and,
  • freedom to gather as God's holy people in a place called a church or synagogue if you are Jewish or Muslim.  
That's right, dude! We have rights and are free in the process! Don't mistake me for third world countries, you can only find it in America the Beautiful!


Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is on your schedule today: how do you know how to plan your years according to Jesus Christ and his terms and conditions 

Becoming a catalyst is hard work: if you want to see a change, you need to be the change

Don't rush me!! Wait for me Jesus...