Lessons To Be Learned About Tax Deduction and Filing

Never give to a organization Online if it is not your church. You will be busted by the IRS and government for not filing a tax return.

Lesson for me and you: unless you know what you are doing and filing as of a tax return by the end of the year, regardless of the account, do NOT support a organization unless it is your own church body that you currently serve.

I had to cancel my donation to an organization for fear of getting into legal trouble. Thank Jesus I did so!

Anyway, I hope this teaches both you and I a lesson about government and overruling our own bank account.

Take care!

Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is on your schedule today: how do you know how to plan your years according to Jesus Christ and his terms and conditions 

Becoming a catalyst is hard work: if you want to see a change, you need to be the change

Don't rush me!! Wait for me Jesus...