God's Gifts should be Opened Daily: How Not to Avoid this #1 Gift right in front of us

What if I told you that I was mailing you a special care package? What if when I mailed it to you, you did not bother to open it at all until I called you to ask you if you received it?

Pretty silly huh?
http://praywithme101.blogspot.com/2018/03/what-gifts-are-worth-how-to-slow-down.html

Guess what? That is how God feel about us when we pass by our gifts that we receive daily from him: the beautiful sunshine, a beating heart, sweet smells of cookies (if you love to bake), and so on.

So next time when you rush past God's goodness, take a moment and thank him and ACTUALLY take your precious time to open the gift he places in front of you! You will not be disappointed!!

For more, visit: www.proverbs31.org.

Blessings!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is on your schedule today: how do you know how to plan your years according to Jesus Christ and his terms and conditions 

Becoming a catalyst is hard work: if you want to see a change, you need to be the change

Don't rush me!! Wait for me Jesus...